Welcome to the Mother Lode Chapter
|Who We Are
|The Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) are direct descendants of those patriots that achieved
the independence of the American people. The objectives of our organization are intended to perpetuate a more profound
reverence for the principles of the government founded by our forefathers.
|The Purpose of Our Society
The SAR is a historical, educational, and patriotic United States 501(c)3 non-profit organization that seeks to maintain and extend:
We do this by perpetuating the stories of patriotism, courage, sacrifice, tragedy, and triumph of the men who achieved the
independence of the American people in the belief that these stories are universal ones of man's eternal struggle against
tyranny, relevant to all time, and will inspire and strengthen each succeeding generation as it too is called upon to defend
our freedoms on the battlefield and in our public institutions. Preserve the memory of those whose service and sacrifice
during the American Revolution secured independence for the American people.
- the institutions of American freedom
- an appreciation for true patriotism
- a respect for our national symbols
- the value of American citizenship
- the unifying force of e pluribus unum that has created, from the people of many nations, one nation and one people.
- Unite and promote fellowship among their descendants.
- Inspire them and the Community with a more profound reverence for the principles of the government founded by our forefathers.
- Encourage historical research in relation to the American Revolution.
- Maintain and extend the institutions of American freedom, an appreciation for true patriotism, a respect for our national symbols, and the value of American citizenship.
- Promote the purposes expressed in the preamble of the Constitution.
Mother Lode Chapter meetings Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of each month, at 6:30 PM at Denny’s Restaurant, 3446 Coach Ln, Cameron Park, CA (come at 6:00PM if ordering meal)